geniussheikh

Circuit Diagram of D313 Power Amplifier

Hi!
D313 is a transistor which is used in High power amplifiers. I want a circuit giaram which has this type of transistor. If it isnt found then you can also mail me a circuit diagram of a high powered amplifier normly 200 WRms which contains D3055 Transistor. Waiting for your reply .

With Regards
Nasir

Who makes it?

What do they call it?

No one here knows what you are talking about. You are not providing enough information to get help. Lots of amplifiers use the same transistors. It is like a guessing game. If you are serious about wanting help with this, spend some time in detail explaining everything you can about this amp. Then I am sure someone will have an answer for you.
::)

Guest Kasamiko

I remember when I was in technical school, we have an amplifier project using D313..output power is only 40 watts but the power supply is not center tapped. 0-24VDC only.. :-[
I think 4 pcs of D313 at 25-0-25 can't produce 200 WRMS..
???
It easy to produced a 5 watts amp and label it 500 Watts!!
as usually done by most audio manufacturer..:-[
Correct me if I'm wrong mates..

dear ..

there is no such circuit found using D313. It may be 2SD313 or relevant transistor 2N3055 or 2SD880. Each channel having built around 2 nos. 2SD313 transistors and, of course, for stereo applications 4 Nos. are used. The power supply is 12-0-12, 5 Amp rating and can deliver 200Wrms as is printed by mfrs.(but actually may be around 30 Watts).

Do you need this circuit.

truly yours,
Shamim.

Hey dear, I thought i should step in to solve this mystery. First of all D313 is an npn transistor. The amplifier you have seen is locally made by market shop keepers and amplifier maker. You are maybe from Pakistan or India. Yes they use D313 transistor mostly 4 of them with individual heatsink. They use pnp transistor for the preamplification that are a1015 or sometime what you talking about. They do operate on dual 25-0-25 ac supply which is rectified by their board to create +ve and -ve with common ground to supply to the transistor. Here is a circuit diagram.

100-w-subwoofer-amplifier-circuit.jpg

Here values are change but you can use D313. But remember one thing D313 cannot even supply 100W of power so 400W is wrongly written on the housing of your amplifier. Just to attract the customers.

If there's still anything you want to ask reply to the comment. I'll try my best to help you out.

This thread is 13 years old!

The maximum allowed supply for a 2SD313 is 60V so the +35V/-35V is too much. If it has a huge heatsink then it can heat with 30W and have an output of 25W x 4= 100W from an amplifier. If its output swing is 50V p-p which is 17.7V RMS then the power in an 8 ohm speaker is 39W or about 70W into 4 ohms. If two if these amplifiers are bridged then the power in an 8 ohm speaker is about 137W. Peak or very distorted power is double.