Electronics-Lab.com Community

"Cannot Connect", again and again

audioguru

Now that the server has its Apache update, I frequently get new errors from the site or server: "Fatal Error. Cannot redeclare phpadment....." and ".....advertisement....." so I must go back in my browser, then forward and it is OK.
The clock is showing the wrong time.

I did just get the following error message when changing to a different forum area:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare phpadmentor_maxinttonull() (previously declared in /home/electronics-lab.com/www/advertising/phpadmentor_config.php:18) in /home/electronics-lab.com/www/advertising/phpadmentor_config.php on line 18

I think it was trying to load one of the advertisements. Pressing the refresh button at the top reloaded the page correctly within seconds. I did not lose connection and I did not have to log back in. Hope this is helpful to someone.

MP

Every Day it seams that I can not go on the board from about 2:30pm till 4:30 PM Pacific Standard Time. Also I notticed alot of Fatal Error messages when Browsing the site. If I refresh It will go. I am on a DSL connection as well.

It did it again while submitting this post. Here is the error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare phpadmentor_maxinttonull() (previously declared in /home/electronics-lab.com/www/advertising/phpadmentor_config.php:18) in /home/electronics-lab.com/www/advertising/phpadmentor_config.php on line 18

I made a small change. Please report here if you see again this error message:

Sunday AM.

MP