Electronics-Lab.com Community

Jokes

Should we have a joke section on this site?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have a joke section on this site?

• No just a waste of valuable space.
    • Yes but the jokes should be moderated before post is allowed
    • yes
    • no
    • don't care one way or the other.

I guess some people think the High Voltage section is a Joke section.

http://www.electronics-lab.com/forum/index.php?topic=7258.0

http://www.electronics-lab.com/forum/index.php?topic=7233.0

http://www.electronics-lab.com/forum/index.php?topic=7276.0

Why don't we have a joke section ?
Hmmm Great Idea don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Can I try again...?

3 guys just died and were standing in line at the Pearly Gates waiting to get in.

The 1st guy says to the 2nd guy, "So how did you die?"

"Well", says the 2nd guy, "I died from a case of jealousy. I thought my wife was having an affair, so one morning I left or work as usual, but doubled back an hour later and burst through the bedroom door. Found my wife naked in bed with the blankets drawn up to her neck and the bedroom window open. I raced over to the window and saw a guy running down the street pulling his pants up and trying to do up his shirt. In a fit of rage, I picked up the cupboard, threw it out the window, had a heart attack and died."

After a minute or so, the 1st guy asks the 3rd guy "So, how did you die?"

"Well", says the 3rd guy, "I was running late for work the other morning, and as I ran down the street getting dressed, a bloody great cupboard fell on me and killed me".

A few minutes later, the 2nd guy asked the 1st guy, "So, how did you die?"

"Well", says the 1st guy, "Here I was hiding in this cupboard..."

;D

• 2 weeks later...

A man owns a parrot that swears like a sailor. He can swear for five minutes straight without repeating himself. Trouble is, the guy who owns him is a quiet, conservative type, and the bird's foul mouth is driving him crazy.

One day, it gets out of control. The guy grabs the bird by the throat, shakes him hard and yells, "Quit it!" But this just makes the bird mad and he swears more than ever. Then the guy gets mad and says, "Now you're going to pay." He locks the bird in a kitchen cabinet.

This really aggravates the bird and he claws and scratches, and when the guy finally lets him out, the bird cuts loose with a stream of vulgarities that would make a veteran sailor blush. At this point, the guy is so mad that he throws the bird into the freezer.

For the first few seconds, there is a terrible racket. The bird kicks and claws and thrashes. Then it suddenly gets very, very quiet. At first the guy just waits, but then he starts to think that the bird may be hurt. After a couple of minutes of silence, he's worried enough to open the freezer door.

The bird calmly climbs onto the man's outstretched arm and says, "Awfully sorry about the trouble I caused you. I'll do my best to improve my vocabulary from now on." The man is astounded. He can't understand the transformation that has come over the parrot. Then the parrot asks, "By the way, what did that chicken ever do to you?"

;D

• 2 weeks later...

:)cynicmonster that was a good one , ive got to admit now maybe a joke section would be great for some humour . heres one for all a man has a pet cat and oneday he found it laying near the fire place and it dident seem to move so he got worried and rang the vet . my cats not moveing he dosent seem to respond to me when i talk to it  said the man to the vet , the vet then said ok, give it a teaspoon of mustard, that will get it going , so the man gives his cat a teaspoon of mustard, but nothing happens ,the cat lay motionlless like it was dead, so the man rang the vet again and said my cats still not moveing  i think its dead. so the vet said well give it a hot cuppa milk and honey this may work and get it up and going. but that dident work iether, so he rang the vet back and told him he still thinks it may be dead. the vet then says i know what will get it going, hmm said the man , the vet then instructed him to give it a teaspoon of petrol , this will work and get it up and runing no worries,  said the vet , so the man gives his lifelless cat a teaspoon of petrol, then all of a sudden the cat gets up and runs down the hall way and into the bedroom and then out the back door and into the back yard then back into the back door then into the loungeroom , then into the kitchen untill it ran out of petrol, then dropped dead.