Electronics-Lab.com Community

free energy motor

listen, there are certain things happening, under your nose.

phisycs cannot explain them but they are crucial for , well let's say the future.

if you continue to stick with what you know for sure is true, you will never find out what is really possibe.

i truly undertand your point of view, like i said i once was there myself.

but the gates are open trust me.

ther is no need to keep talking against me, we only have one planet our home.

and the way it is going now we are destroying it.

there are a lot of possebilaites, you can hardly realize because you just keep thinking "it is impossible"  but is is not i hope you will find out.

there is so much science cannot explain.

you need to look at certain thing with a "fresh and open mind"

it does not matter because it will come foreward no matter what.

but i must tell you, it is nice to be a part of it.

i must go now.

marcoz.

I thought this forum was about technical stuff not religion, not that I have anything against religion but it does not mix well!

All I got to add here is:
marcoz, I wish you where correct about these things believe me!
But, you are way off and you have nothing with substance to prove any of it!
So here it is:

post-929-14279143372017_thumb.jpg

HAHAHAHA  Grin now i am laughing at you..

Anyone else reminded of "all your base are belong to us?"

Sarcasm aside, I have not seen one overunity site that actually describes HOW the thing is meant to work. There are very vague allusions to bits of particle theory, mostly virtual particles that are somehow tapped by this carefully timed motor. Most of the sites do not have a single equation in their desciption that might shed some light on the mechanisms behind the operation of overunity devices.

However, most sites DO say something like "overunity devices have been around for years!" Funny then, that not one single commercial product has been sold. Lots of patents issued, but no products sold. Could it be that on close inspection, they don't actually work? I know I'd like to buy a device that meant would never have to pay energy bills ever again...

(Sarcasm)
All my neighbours drive cars that use overunity motors and they drive for free!
My refrigerator, vacuum cleaner and fans all have overunity motors and run for free!

Most people are afraid of the new (old?) idea of the thing with coils because it might attract too much power and blow up!
[move] ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D [/move]

I think this is not free energy. Because we must create a magnet! I think here it is about free energy:

electrical (not free) -> magnet -> arangement -> electrical -> motor
                                                    |------------- free energy -------------|
                                                    |                (but is not!)                |

As we know, magnetics field like gravitational field have conservative force so they have conservative energy! Magnetic is stored energy and we must FILL it with electrical current.

I'm sorry if my english is bad.

1) Connect the shaft of a DC motor to the shaft of a DC generator.
2) Connect their wires together.
3) Give the shafts a spin to make the generator to generate electricity for the motor to use. Then the motor drives the generator like magic.

Without any other loading, how long will the motor drive the generator? 2 seconds?

1) Connect the shaft of a DC motor to the shaft of a DC generator.
2) Connect their wires together.
3) Give the shafts a spin to make the generator to generate electricity for the motor to use. Then the motor drives the generator like magic.

Without any other loading, how long will the motor drive the generator? 2 seconds?

How about this one; get a four wheel drive vehicle, remove the tranny and the split box, fit an electric motor to one of the axles and a generator to the other and then wire them together! Give it a gentle push and hold on to your hat! ;D