Electronics-Lab.com Community

what is the best electronic book?

ijap1012

• 7 months later...
  • 11 years later...

"E-books are not my thing! Although they are convenient and eco-friendly, I always prefer the feel of paper pages between my fingers. I find a special charm in the smell of fresh printing and the rustle of paper that no screen can replace. Each physical book becomes special - a unique literary treasure on the shelf. Flipping pages is like a journey through history and fantasy. Plus, when reading paper books, I get away from the screens and enjoy a well-deserved rest for the eyes. Perhaps in the future many will switch to electronic formats, but for me there is nothing better than the feeling of a real book in my hands!"
🤐

On 7/21/2023 at 9:42 PM, Serendipity said:

"E-books are not my thing! Although they are convenient and eco-friendly, I always prefer the feel of paper pages between my fingers. I find a special charm in the smell of fresh printing and the rustle of paper that no screen can replace. Each physical book becomes special - a unique literary treasure on the shelf. Flipping pages is like a journey through history and fantasy. Plus, when reading paper books, I get away from the screens and enjoy a well-deserved rest for the eyes. Perhaps in the future many will switch to electronic formats, but for me there is nothing better than the feeling of a real book in my hands!"
🤐
"There are a lot of great options in the world of e-books, but my enduring love is Amazon's Kindle. Its convenience, weightlessness, and the ability to fit all my literary arsenal make it the best companion. Reading on Kindle is a real pleasure, thanks to a clear and bright screen that does not tire the eyes even after long reading. I recently read a personal narrative, found  https://papersowl.com/examples/personal-narrative/ for this and all this on an e-book. I can easily find new books and save valuable quotes. E-books are also convenient to take with you when traveling, and at the same time they help save space on the shelves. The love of reading and the convenience of e-books have mixed in my heart, and I cannot imagine my life without them!"

Well, I prefer e-books. It's much more convenient.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello IjaP 1012

There are many e-books available for Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) students. The "best" one depends on your specific needs and interests within the field..

however still you can try both of these books. These provide a comprehensie knowledge to ECE Students.

Microelectronic Circuits" by Adel S. Sedra and Kenneth C. Smith: A comprehensive resource on analog electronics and microelectronics.

Introduction to the Theory of Computation" by Michael Sipser: An essential book for understanding the theory of computation and algorithms.