Electronics-Lab.com Community

simulation help needed

I downloaded tex off your site and opened it and nee a question answered. A error message that says
A temporary file used fo intialzation could not be created or could not be written to, make sure the didectory path exists. I opperate on windows XP Professional 32 bit. How do I accomplish this to get this freeware program to work?

http://www.electronics-lab.com/downloads/schematic/001/index.html
It is the first software called Electronic Circuit Designer, file dowloads as Tex.zip. Download goes ok and unzipping it works but link error message between to parts of it produces a error message. Can anybody
advise me in fileing in C drive so it opens up fully linked together as I view this as to why it does not fully work. My fault as I am barely proficcent in computers.

I now have a shortcut to DOSBox0.7... on my computer screen. I am operateing Windows XP Professional
32 system. Could you please describe in detail how to link the program together properly as I am new to that
type of program. I only have done complete programs and need to learn. Thankyou.

If I have the origional folder called TEX on my desktop and open it and place DOSBox into it will that suffice or does the folder have to be installed in C:/ drive to work properly. That is my problem as someone inexperienced I don't have the knoledge therfore the confidence that I am doing it the right way from the beginning.

• 1 month later...

I have tried everything and investigated Command promt useing google search. My problem is I don't understand the necessary commands to turn this into a working program. Can anybody help in assisting a new person to command prompt inputs? Thanks

• 3 months later...