Electronics-Lab.com Community

Abador vs Abador08

Guest abador08

Guest abador08

Hey, I think I used to use this forum a lot but I haven't used it in several years and I think I used my old email [email protected]. I no longer have access to this email. Is there any way to change the account over and instead of having my username as abador08 make it abador?

Guest liquibyte

Hey, I think I used to use this forum a lot but I haven't used it in several years and I think I used my old email [email protected]. I no longer have access to this email. Is there any way to change the account over and instead of having my username as abador08 make it abador?

You'll have to PM mixos about that if he doesn't see this thread.  Mods can't do this for you.

Guest liquibyte

Thanks for the reply. How do I message him?

Click and type away.  Sometimes it takes awhile to get a response, he's pretty busy from what I understand.

Edited out the link so mixos won't get spammed in his inbox more than usual.

Guest liquibyte

Technically it should be possible but I'm not sure how easy it would be.  I used to have a test SMF install to help out with the mods that have been implemented here but my host fubared my data so I switched hosts and haven't set it back up again.