Electronics-Lab.com Community

Potentiometer

kbyrne

I have a NEC amplifier that I am working on and need to find a source of Data Sheet for ALPS potentiometers to identify the value and old part numbers. This is all there is on the pot. 305F & 250KMN. The reading
I get is 195k but that is due to fact that the shaft is busted an cannot be turned. I assume value is
250K. Where do I go for a Technical Data sheet for ALPS?

Guest liquibyte

I have a NEC amplifier that I am working on and need to find a source of Data Sheet for ALPS potentiometers to identify the value and old part numbers. This is all there is on the pot. 305F & 250KMN. The reading
I get is 195k but that is due to fact that the shaft is busted an cannot be turned. I assume value is
250K. Where do I go for a Technical Data sheet for ALPS?

I just did a search for "alps 250kmn" on Google and many of these pop up.  Is this a dual pot?  The 305F is probably the model number and I'm fairly sure the 250KMN represents the value with some sort of series being the MN part.  Pics of the part in question might help but you can usually get by with the same value and physical dimensions from another manufacturer.  Audioguru might be able to help more with this, I think that's the kind of thing he's into.  Anyway, these things are all over ebay.