Electronics-Lab.com Community

stephen donnelly

requires EXTREMELY expensive units.Most costly is RF GENERATOR. Must reach 5ghz or higher(2.45ghz threshold) and 200watts or better. Try AMPLIFIER RESEARCH OR OPHIR. U also need FREQUENCY GENERATOR of same max frquency. Try KANDEL ELECTRONICS. Kandel is also great 4 custom leads. Finally portable generator 240volts and 10,000watts(!) INtroduce current onto thumbs from RF GENERATOR. Should cure anything! 8 years research. I lack resources.Contact [email protected] with results. GOOD LUCK!

It is not smart to zap and burn a person with high power RF energy. It is not a medical device and will not cure anything, It might cause cancer.

It is absolutely normal for an old person to age. Let it happen.

I recently turned 70 years old but I take good care of myself so I am very healthy and I feel like 40 or 50. Many people today do not take good care of themselves and at 40 or 50 they can barely walk. Today I can run fast and I can almost fly. High power RF energy is never going to go into me.

U r utterly mistakenned. Cancer only occurs in MICROWAVEspectrum. MIcrowaves end at 75mhz. "Safe" INFRA-RED begins at 100mhz! Infra-red,IE healing heat,continues to 25ghz! Our body is at 2.45ghz,athreshold which must be exceeded.Adult when seated generates 116watts,which is our secondthreshold. There's nothing normal about growing old. Check your Bible!The generation of ADAM lived longer than 900years. Recent evidence claims that alien colonists lived tens of thousands years(!) The difference between wide spectrum heat ,ie normal,and frequency specific is terrific. U will not burn so long as no carrier info is included. Just to be safe use gain control to ease current into body. U have no idea just how advanced is our state of electronics. Unfortunately the cost of applicable equipment re mains restrictive. They don't make this high end unit only 4 health purposes(refering here to almost as expensive FREQUENCY GENERATOR) Combining both will obviously save a ton of money.

Your frequencies are completely wrong and what you say is also completely wrong.

Microwaves do not end at 75mHz which is a VERY low frequency. Microwaves are from about 3GHz to about 300GHz. FM radio is around 100MHz which is VHF. UHF is from 300MHz to about 300GHz, IR is from 300GHz to about 320THz, visible light is near 320THz and UV is from 325THz to about 30PHz.

Microwaves do not cause cancer, they cause heating. Ultra violet radiation (mostly from sunshine) causes skin cancer.

Why do you talk about aliens?? Are you an alien?   

• 1 month later...

Sounds like the only alien is u.Scratch that.Aliens seem brilliant whereas u r obviously a retard!U do know that human sound is 20hz to 20,000hz-not 9,000ghz! Recomend u look up frequency range of electromagnetic spectrum.Infra-red,which means "less than"4 all u tyros out there,begins 50mhz to 25ghz.Safe infra-red is 75mhz.Crossover with microwave,your oven u putz,is 50mhz to 75mhz. FM radio is low end of IR.3-D PHYSICS says this is impossible!That's y healing properties of specific frequency IR,above threshold of 2.45ghz,not yet explored.Be the first!Remember second threshold of 116watts.I am world's leader regarding direct current input 4 rejuvenation.Cannot afford pricey appliaces, but did carry out preliminary experimentation at 200mhz(MODEL 200L AMPLIFIER RESEARCH)and hp SIGNAL GENERATOR,champion 30amp portable generator,200watts.Harmless but nodiscernable improvement after 12hours.I'me sorry i'me sniping at u audio guru but obviously your fighting outside your weight class.I relish comments,questions,and intelligent discourses.I thought i also discovered cure 4 extreme insomnia- again direct current input.Received one year blessed relief(1984-85)Unfortunately state of electronics not advanced back then.Remember that cellphone technology incredibly advanced!4ghz-or is it 5ghz nowadays?!GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.Notify me of results here or facebook,but be warned-I seldom check my facebook account.Here is easier.

m is milli which is a number divided by 1000. Then 75mHz is a frequency of 0.075Hz which is extremely low (one cycle  every 13.3 seconds).

M is Mega which is a number multiplied by 1 million. Then 75MHz is 75 million Hz and is a frequency a little below the 100MHz FM broadcast band.

IR is infrared and is a frequency above microwaves very high (1 THz) and a little below visible light frequencies.

What do radio waves have to do with anti-aging? Some simply make heat ands others might cause cancer.

If you want to be a doctor then go to university to learn about medicine, and not become a Quack. (Look up quack "doctor" in Google).

Hello Mixos, I can attach my file on Windows 10 now and I do not know what changed to allow it. 

frequency spectrum.png

Edited by audioguru

Nice trythere billy bob! You've already stated u don't care if u die after 3 score and 10.Fine-then die already.But don't cloud others trying to regain what once was,or r u an athiest?Crack a textbook and u will see that visable range begins 25Ghz.Infra-red begins 50Mhz and continues to 25Ghz as stated.It is infra-red where healing heat is located.That is all we r concerned with.Specific frequency intoduction of current is brand new field only possible recently.And 2.45Ghz is body's frequency of vibration(universal frequency of electron vibration)Only ultra-expensive rf amplifiers generate frequencies high enough for regeneration.That rf designation is,of course,misnomer.Units producing useable frequencies of 5Ghz and above terribly expensive.So r frequency generators same range necessary to introduce those frequencies into rf generator.And portable generator of 240volts, up to 10,000watts(!) required to power these appliances.Just 3 companies worldwide make rf generators of sufficient power to be useful 4 medical purposes.Try calling AMPLFIER RESEARCH directly since e-mails often ignored unless u represent some company.OPHIR,based in Israel,has higher tech devices,but at prohibitive prices.At least they have American distributor u can call.Last outfit in holland,but i couldn't even get anyone on phone.Although price range out of usual consumer,treatment itself dirt cheap.If used unit available,get it!4 rent units in this rarified region nearly impossible to locate.AMPLIFIER RESEARCH units troubled by instability until warm up is complete.Also older units can fill up a room!Still way cheaper than cutting edge appliances by foreign makers.This procedure not yet attempted.If i had spare quarter million$ I,de be reporting results myself.While i appreciate input from others, please have academic learning before spouting off. I've attended 3 colleges(although ican be terrible speller even now),have submitted many aticles to SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN andPOPULAR SCIENCE(but never published-alas),frequent reader of science news,astonomy magazine, and am expert regarding particle physics.I know of where i speak.Till next time dear reader!

In addition to your frequencies being completely wrong. Look at the correct chart I posted where infrared has a frequency of 1THz which is thousands and millions of times higher than you say. A microwave oven does not produce infrared, instead it produces about 2.4GHz to heat mainly water molecules with dielectric heating.

My cordless phones and remote controls are cheap and work at 2.4GHz. Newer cheap ones at 5.8GHz are available. 

Heat on a sore muscle feels soothing and might speed healing. The heat can be from something warm or infrared or microwaves.

The latest studies of rejuvenating older people is by injecting stem cells and hormones with good results.

Great ideas are always opposed by mediocre minds.I'm paraphrasing Albert Einstein,of course.And brother was he right!Anyway I have little further to add at this time.What is required is revolutionary thinking backed by solid research.Skeptics accomplished nothing except to divert attention way from those of us trying like hell to solve those problems plaguing us too greatly.Regeneration of lost limbs,eyes,brain tissue is theoretically possiblewith direct input of frequency specific current of sufficient power(200watts+) and high enough frequency(5Ghz+).As I've stated this experiment not yet attempted or,if carried out covertly,never publicized.Electronic forums of this kind are precisely the right place for out-of-the-box thinking,providing facts stated are verifiable-and all of mine are.I'll head to te internet now and catch everyone up on useable appliaces available,prices,and so forth.Experimentaion is the very hallmark of advanced electronics,no? And let me leave you with this tidbit.I submitted a letter to NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC after their excellent first look at the planet Mars in 3-D.I declared that particle physics,ie mass manufacture of protons,could provide us with superior spacecraft with negligle costs since these atomic particles would be circulating endlessly through thin outer shell hull propelled by familiar filament electromagnet.The blending togetherof a positively charged electromagnetic field with electron negative produces hyperenergy.They refused to publish letter claiming it's their policy not to publish anything referring to ufo's!I guess it's that unfortunate term "hyperenergy".But really I just couldn't dream up a better definition for ths new energy source. 

• 2 weeks later...

As promised;spoke to engineer at AMPLIFIER RESEARCH.Best appliance is 200T8G18.Costs $119,000(!) Can u believe they have shopping cart icon?Reason so expensive is $50,000 tube made by Teledyne.Wonderful frequency range of 7.5GHZ to 18GHZ.Power output minimum 200watts. More powerful units require second ultraexpensive tube.Remember that experiment never attempted.Be the first! Despite OPHIR moving to California,salesman rude and wouldn,t answer any of my questions! AR doesn,t manufacture signal generators.Several companies do and u should find both used and 4 rent.GOOD FORTUNE TO ANY TRYING THIS.

4-D physics.When we left the radio spectrum far behind with the invention of FM,we genuinely discovered a new dimension!No kidding.FM transmits in the infra-red spectrum.Ordinary physics would declare this as impossible! And nowadays cellphones puts us incredibly high with frequencies as high as 4GHZ and above.This is critically important regarding anti-aging. I stand behind my discovery that direct current introduction into the body remains the greatest hope in reversing the fatal ravages of aging.Furthermore I contend that healing,basically anything,is dependant on this method.Having recently studied telomeres treatment,a terrible risk made itself known.They believe they might cure cancer by using telemeraze inhibitor(!) The danger of stimulating this enzyme is therefore the increased risk of developing the big C. I wish this were not so.See article in DISCOVERY. It's also a very expensive supplement. Assuming u can afford the horribly costly equipment I've outlined above, the actual application couldn,t be cheaper. Since I'll never be able to buy the setup myself,I'm desperately hoping some well healed reader will take up the mantle 4 me and report back.So hears hoping to hear from you!