Electronics-Lab.com Community

Sports Training Timer

dmoolani@gmail.com

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/11/2017 at 8:04 AM, [email protected] said:

need to build a timer with seconds interval repeat timer for sports application.

need it to be large like 15 inch display. or wall clock size.

example i should be able to set 30 secs 3 times 45 sec 2 times 60 sec 2 times with 20 sec break.

both visual and audio notification needed.

Anyone ?

I play on our college football team so I need a sports timer. Often I do not have time for my studies, and I order here https://edubirdie.com/pay-for-homework ready-made homework assignments. I could do everything myself, but training takes a lot of time, and since I want to make a sports career, I made such a decision. Each time they write a new work for me, it is written without plagiarism, so I had no problems when checking them.

There are several ways you could go about building a timer with those specifications. One option is to use a microcontroller like an Arduino or Raspberry Pi to program the timer. You could use an LCD display or LED matrix display to show the countdown and a buzzer or speaker for audio notifications.